Friday, March 14, 2008


Being There
Are you at work wishing you could have made 2008 the year you made it to SXSW? I feel your pain. Sure there's been great performances that we've missed and many more scheduled throughout the rest of the week. Do I have a point you ask? Well yes my point is that all is not lost as long you have access to XM Satellite radio. I get a few channels via my satellite TV provider and heard this mentioned yesterday and thought I'd share. You can listen to XMU Friday & Saturday, March 21st, & 22nd beginning at 9am West, Noon East,as they present the XMU PASTE MAGAZINE SHOWCASE RECAST. They've been good enough to record sets this week play them for us. The recast will include sets from, but not limited to Nada Surf, Destroyer, and Blitzen Trapper. It's the best thing I could find short of being there. SXSW in 2009? Perhaps.
XMU

2 comments:

chris said...

How can labels/bands contact you?

Bryan Hamill - Executive Editor said...

bryanhamill@yahoo.com