Thursday, May 8, 2008

Micro-News
Two quick hits today, news of a possible Robert Pollard tour and MMJ confirm dates for there Evil Urges tour. Read on people.

According to Billboard Robert Pollard will be launching a tour this fall in support of his new album and debut full length for his new label Guided By Voices, Inc. Off to Business. According to Bob this won't be a tour were you'll be hearing the GBV Staples, "My goal is I don’t want to play anything I've played live before live". I'll keep you all posted on this in the works tour and any Boston show information once I can confirm details.

My Morning Jacket have just announced a show at The Bank of America Pavilion on September 6th. There new album Evil Urges will be released on June 10th. Ticket information including pre-sales can be found here. MMJ are the musical guest on this weeks Saturday Night Live, so set the DVR's.

No comments: