Thursday, June 5, 2008

Run Son Run

Prepare yourselves this post contains almost no music related news, review, or concert announcements. On August 10th I'll be running in the Falmouth Road Race to raise money for some worthy Cape Cod area charities. When I started running last fall I was just hoping to get into shape, but since then I've gotten hooked on it and rarely let more than a day or two go by without getting out for a run. As with most things In my life I have to add music to the mix and running is no exception. My ipod has been key while out on the road.

(Current) Top 5 songs to run to:
Game of Pricks (tigerbomb version)- GBV
You Are a Runner and I am My Fathers Son - Wolf Parade
The Birth and Death of The Day- Explosions in The Sky
Each to Each- The Gutter Twins
Retro-fit- The Hot Snakes
You loved the last mix tape I made you....right?

If you would like to learn more about the charities I'm raising money for or perhaps you would like help out a worthy cause. Shoot an e-mail to ashgrayproclamation@yahoo.com

No comments: