Friday, July 11, 2008


Back to the Post
After a nice break over the Holiday weekend I spent most of the week getting caught up on work related projects. I've managed to clear the decks for a few minutes for a quick post to pass some information on next weeks No Age show as well as a concert announcement from of Montreal
No Age will be hitting the Middle East on Monday 7/14. Mondays show takes place just hours after the band wraps up there set at this weekends Sub Pop 2oth Anniversary Festival. The bands debut on the just mentioned indie rock institution Nouns has fast become an AGP favorite. It's no exaggeration to say that I haven't gone without listening to this record at least once day over the past few weeks. I am not the first nor will I be the last to heap praise on No Age and there excellent Nouns record but I'm more than pleased to be added to the long list of music geeks that have been shouting there name from the rooftops.

It may seem like I've posting a lot of video lately, but I couldn't pass up on the opportunity to post some No Age music just in case you the AGP reader has yet to experience this LA 2 piece.

No Age- Eraser



of Montreal will deliver the follow up to there excellent Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? this fall. The Athens, GA bands eleventh album, Skeletal Lamping will be released on via polyvinyl on October 7th. A full tour in support of the new album will kick off this fall. Tickets for there October 30th show at The Orpheum go on sale this morning at 10AM.

No comments: