Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Primals Are Back
From the Screamadelica to XTRMNTR to Riot City Blues Primal Scream have always kept us guessing. Record number nine should be no different. Primal Scream have just dropped Beautiful Future in there homeland and the album will see it's stateside release this Tuesday 7/29 via b-Unique Records. Beautiful Future features Lovefoxx (CSS) and the guitar work of Josh Homme (Queens of The Stone Age) on the album's closer Necro Hex Blues. The album's first single Can't Go Back has been streaming on the bands website for a few weeks now and I can't get this track out of my head. I always find it a little tricky to describe someone else's art. In just a few words, kinetic sleaze rock might be a good start. Based on this track alone I will be running to my favorite record shop(yeah I still call it that) on Tuesday.

primalscream.net

Primal Scream- Can't Go Back

No comments: