Tuesday, May 4, 2010

(New) Tobin Sprout - Pretty [MP3/Video]


Later this month Tobin Sprout will return after a nearly 7 year absence with his first release from his new Moonflower imprint. I'd be lying if I didn't tell you I was jumping up in down in my cubicle when I read this news and ignored my day job for a good for at least an hour as I played the sublime pop that is found on the album first shared song. The 10 tracks on The Bluebirds of Happiness Tried To Land On My Shoulder were recorded by By Tobin in his home studio in Leland, MI with assistance from the brother Vermillion, Gary and Steve respectively. The album was slated for a may 2nd release but due to a manufacturing issue the release has been pushed back to the middle of month.

The first track being made available is a demo of the album track Pretty, exclusively at Magnet.

[MP3] Tobin Sprout - Pretty (Demo)
[Video] Tobin Sprout - Pretty

Order the album at tobinsprout.net

No comments: